Friday, October 17, 2008

4 weeks



I can't believe it's been four weeks since Lucy was born! I took Lucy to the doctor today for a weight check and she's finally back to her birth weight - 7lbs 9oz!! While we were in the waiting room there was another mom there and she was holding her big baby boy.. he was a cute little chunk! I got Lucy out of the carseat carrier and the other mom asked me how old Lucy was. I told her Lucy was 4 weeks today. She said that her big baby boy was 4 weeks and a few days old. So - Lucy is just a light-weight! Hopefully Lucy will just start gaining more & more! I'm used to chunky babies - Abby was a little chunk too! I sent out birth announcements to family, so I thought I'd put it on here for friends. :)

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Whatever, I'm expecting a mailed announcement!! JK they are so cute you do such a good job with that stuff!

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Beautiful! Love the spelling of Lucile.

Anonymous said...

She is so cute. It's ok to be a lightweight. Zane just barely crept onto the curve for his age and his 14 mo.