Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hello again!

I'm starting to feel guilty for not writing so much.. it's kind of like how I've started journals probably 10 different times in my life and wasn't very good at writing in them consistently. I will try to be better! We are doing good here. Lucy will be 6 months in a few days. I took her today to get her pictures taken - she was a perfect model! In fact, the photographer put a few preview pictures on her blog.. check it out: http://ashworthphotography.blogspot.com/ She did a great job taking pictures of Lucy and trying to take pics of Abby. Abby wasn't so cooperative. She hasn't sat for 'real' pictures ever since she was 18 months old, so I wasn't expecting much to begin with. I should get the pictures within a week and I will definitely post them! I'll be back soon.. for sure. :)

No comments: