Thursday, July 3, 2008

Time flies!

I really can't believe how old my little Abby is getting. She is a polite little girl - she says "thank you" - "bless you" - and "excuse you" ALL the time. It is hilarious and absolutely adorable. Of course I'm biased, I'm her mommy! I was just watching Abby today and realizing how tall and big she is now. It's crazy how fast time just flies on by. I remember bringing her home from the hospital just over two years ago. Now I will be having another little girl in September. Baby Lucy! We are really excited to see what she looks like and if she is going to be like her big sister?! I have found a photographer who is wanting to take pictures for her portfolio of newborns - like under 2 weeks old. She takes pictures that almost remind me of Anne Geddes. Anyway, she is offering a free sitting and a free package (with 6 or so pictures). We'll take Lucy in the first week or so after she's born for pictures - I'm so excited!! I'm still so new at this blogging thing - I will try to write sooner than later. ;)

No comments: