Saturday, July 26, 2008

Life goes by!

Time is flying by! I had a doctor appointment yesterday. Everything is going good with this pregnancy. I'm almost 31 weeks along now, so I have about 8-9 weeks left. :) I am feeling Lucy move all the time now. We are getting so excited to see what Lucy looks like - and just to have her here. I think Abby kind of understands what is happening. She likes to lay her head on my belly and feel Lucy move around. Abby also gives my belly kisses every so often. We'll hope that Abby loves having Lucy in our lives. Although my suspicion is that Abby will be a little helper.


My sister Beqi's baby arrived yesterday! Beqi and her husband Scot are adopting a sweet baby girl. She was born yesterday and they named her Scotlyn. I've seen a few pictures and she is adorable. It just gets me excited to have Lucy come. Beqi, Scot, and Scotlyn will drive back through Utah on their way home to Arizona - so we will get to have them stay with us a few nights. It will be fun!!


My parents are also coming to visit next week. My dad planned a trip out to come help us finish our basement. We have it about 70% finished right now. It will be so nice to have it complete! We'll need the room. It will be great to have them out here!

No comments: