Monday, July 28, 2008

Swimming Lessons

Abby & I are taking a Mom & Tot swimming class at Deseret Peak Aquatic Center (near Grantsville). We attended 3 classes last week and have 5 classes this week! I will tell you that Abby is definitely a fish. She loves being in the water. She also LOVES to run away from mommy. So, we (I) like the parts of the lessons where we go in the deeper end of the pool (that way Abby can't run off because I'm holding her!). It has been a lot of fun. The plus side is that it has helped Abby get back on schedule with naps! Yeehaw!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Debi! It is so good to hear from you again! Abby is darling and so grown up! It seems like just yesterday you were having her! I am so excited you are having a girl, we loved having our 2 little girlies...and I love lucy...too cute!

Alice said...

Hi Debi! I found your blog through susan's actually, I loved hearing about Abby. Swim class has been fun, I just wish Mia would stay in the water! Just wanted to say hi, Lucy is such a cute name. I'd love to help in any way once she arrives, please let me know!
-Alice

Jules said...

The nap schedule is essential! Glad swimming lessons are going great!