Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Ultrasound

I had a doctor appointment last Thursday. I was measuring a few weeks ahead of schedule so my doctor decided to have me get an ultrasound to see how big the baby is. I had my ultrasound yesterday. Everything is looking good on the baby. We saw hair! So, Lucy will probably be like Abby - born with hair. We'll just have to see what color hair Lucy has. The ultrasound tech said that Lucy could be about 5lbs 7oz right now (that's give or take a pound). Also, I am only 33 weeks along, but the size of the baby puts me at 34.5 weeks. I'm not sure if this means I will have Lucy sooner. Before the ultrasound my doctor said we'd probably deliver Lucy on September 24th, but it will be up to my doctor if he wants to move my delivery date closer. I'm okay with that. :) It was fun to see baby Lucy through the ultrasound. We can't wait for her to come into the world!

No comments: