Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Family

My parents were out here for a week and a half. They just left this morning to drive to Billings, MT to visit my dad's parents. It was so fun to have them out here. First of all - my dad worked so hard and finished the basement for us! We will just have to paint and put carpet in. It is so fun to see it look so nice! I'll have to add some pictures to this post to show it off. :) We are going to paint and get carpet in November. We were sad to see them leave today, but are looking forward to getting back to 'normal' life.
While my parents were here we were happy to have Beqi & Scot and baby Scotlyn come stay with us for a few nights. Scotlyn is such a sweet little baby girl! I had forgotten how little they are when they are newborn. It made me excited and nervous all at the same time for Lucy to arrive. Beqi is such a good mom. Her and Scot are just loving each minute. Abby loved to have her baby cousin Scotlyn here. Abby kept giving her kisses and getting blankets for her. I think Abby will be a little helping mommy to her baby sister Lucy.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Debi, I saw saw your blog on Sarah's! You have a basement? I have learned so much about people by reading their blogs. We still need to get together. Maybe things will start slowing down now that we are moving towards the end of summer, and we can hang out!