Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Big Sister!

In just about a month Abby is going to be a "Big Sister". We have tried to talk about baby Lucy to Abby as much as possible. Abby likes to lay her head on my belly and feel the baby moving. Lucy moves a lot when Abby is laying on my belly too! Well, we think Abby has kind of gotten the idea that baby Lucy is coming. This morning Abby pulled her shirt up and was sticking her belly out and saying "baby". Matt asked her, "where is baby Lucy?" Abby pointed to my belly. :) It was really cute. The other day she just came up and gave my belly a kiss too. I hope that the transition from one child to two will go as smooth as possible. We're looking forward to meeting baby Lucy in just about 4 weeks.

7 comments:

Liz said...

I hope that the transition goes well for you too. Kelty adapted a lot better to having a sister than I expected. Now if we go somewhere without Adelyn she asks where she is.

THE KLENK FAMILY said...

I am sure that all will go well. It was so much more work BUT fun having 2. Congrats to you both by the way!

Tiffany said...

That is SO dang cute! I'm hoping that Abby doesn't "smother" Lucy with love, because we know all of Abby's actions are done with love......

Susan said...

Hey Girlie, it was so good to see you last night! Good luck with everything! Abby is going to be SUCH a good big sister!

jaffefamilyfun said...

Congrats on your new bundle the day will be here soon you will have to post lots of pics with the proud big SIS.

Anonymous said...

HEY! I totally just realized Tiffany has a bazillion people linked on her blog! So I'm adding your blog to my blogs to check on! HUGS!

Anonymous said...

oh and you can feel free to look at mine!