Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well, I thought I'd write a note today since my parents are coming into town tomorrow and then my sister and her family on Thursday. I assume I'll be so busy visiting that I won't have much time to write. Just wanted to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you are able to spend the day with family and friends. Since it's a time to be thankful for what we have I suppose I'll write a few things I'm thankful for.
1. My husband, Matt! He has been so supportive of me and I love him dearly!
2. My kids - Abby & Lucy! Even though today was a tougher day, I still love them so much and they bring me so much joy.
3. My family. My parents, siblings, nephews/nieces, my in-laws, my sisters-n-laws and their families. It's so great to have them in my life - and in my children's lives!
4. The Gospel. Without it I don't know where I would be in my life. I'm sure it wouldn't be good.
5. My friends. There are really too many to even list out. I am grateful for the many friendships on many levels. From my best friend to my acquaintances.
I suppose I could go on forever, but I won't. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend!

No comments: