Sunday, November 16, 2008

NKOTB!


If you grew up in the early 90's - you'll know that stands for the New Kids on the Block!!! They are back together and doing a tour... last night they had a concert in SLC at the E-Center! Back in 1990 (could have been 1991) I went to their concert in Maryland with my sister Beqi. It was my first concert. I was 10 or 11 yrs old! I was SO in love with Joey. It was only natural to want to go this concert!! I decided on Friday night to go!! Tiffany, Alice, and I went and had a blast!! Our seats were not that great, but it was still so much fun. We acted like we were 13 again.. dancing, singing, screaming, and yelling "I love you Joey!!". The NKOTB did a lot of their old songs and of course some of their new songs. With the old songs they even did the same dances they did back then. It was great! About a half hour before it ended we walked down 15 rows and sat in better seats for the rest of the concert (those people had left). It was such a blast - I'd do it again in a heartbeat! (The picture is from my cell phone!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so funny! How much fun. I was never really into them!

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

How fun!