Sunday, September 21, 2008

Baby Lucy is here!




We had baby Lucy on September 19th at 1:40 pm. She was 7lbs 9oz and 21 inches long. She came out with a full head of hair. She's healthy and has a good little cry. We named her Lucile Jean Bonham. We are all home now. I had her by c-section, and I am recovering really well. Abby loved to see and hold her little sister when they came to see us in the hospital. Abby's had a blast with grandma & grandpa Bonham and her aunts and uncle too. :) Here's a few pictures for ya!



5 comments:

Liz said...

Congrats! She is a cutie! If you need anything let me know.

Erin said...

What a beauty! I love that name, too. Good work bringing her into the world.

Anonymous said...

congrats to you! So happy all went well. I can't believe your home already.

The Robbins said...

She is an absolute doll! Congrats, keep us all updated on how Abby adjusts, I was so thrilled that Bridger adjusted well.

Adam and Sarah said...

Congratulations! I'm glad everything went well for you guys. And she sure is a cutie!