Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Going through Abby withdrawls!

We were so lucky to have Abby go stay with Matt's parents over the weekend while we were in the hospital with Lucy. Sunday my mother-n-law called to see if she could keep Abby for us until my mom comes on Wednesday, just to help out. We of course said that would be great! So, my MIL and Abby came out yesterday to visit for a few hours during the day.. and they're on their way to visit today. I just have to say that I didn't think I would miss having Abby around so much! I am definitely going through withdrawls. I almost started crying yesterday when they got here. Matt is really going through withdrawls - he hasn't seen Abby since Friday night! It's been great to have the down time with Lucy and to help me recover. But, we're looking forward to having her home. Our house is so quiet without our loud little Abby! :)

1 comment:

hollyw said...

Congrats! Lucy is beautiful!