Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Baby news!

If you're looking for news... here's some for ya! I had a doctor appointment today. I've been so miserable all weekend, back pains, contractions, etc... so I went in today to see the doctor. I'm not dilating (of course). I told my doctor how miserable life has been (woe is me!). He told me that I should go into the hospital on Friday to have the baby delivered by C-section. We will go in on Friday morning and shortly after we'll be meeting our little Lucy! I am excited!! Abby will be staying with Matt's parents while we're in the hospital. I know she'll have fun with them. My mom is still coming on the night of the 24th for a week and a half to help out.. and I'm looking forward to her help! So now I just have to get my house ready and everything ready for the baby to come. Just odds & ends, nothing too big.

4 comments:

Liz said...

Yay! Good Luck! If you need anything this weekend or next week let me know (or anytime).

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! I'm so glad. Now you can be ready! Let me know if you need anything.

The Robbins said...

I am sooo happy your Dr is letting you have that baby. I hope to see lots of pictures of her. Thanks for the email, I have been waiting to hear if you have had or will be having her soon!

hollyw said...

Debi, I found your blog through Susan's. I can't believe you are ready to have another baby. Congratulations! Abby is so cute & I am glad things are going well. Holly Winn