Friday, September 26, 2008

Our little model - Lucy!

I met a wonderful photographer through an online group that I belong to - tooelemommies.com. She was looking for newborn models and I just happen to have a newborn! Cindy came to our house with her mobile studio. It was so relaxing and calm.. she didn't rush through it. I could tell from the session that the pictures were going to be beautiful!! She has already put up 4 pictures on her blog - http://reflectionsbycindy.blogspot.com/ Please go and look at them!! They are so cute.. but I'm not partial or anything. ;) I would definitely recommend her to anyone!! The whole experience was just so much different than going to a photo studio (like JC Penney or Inkley's).

4 comments:

Beqi said...

Those pictures are so adorable!! Did you buy any??

Jules said...

Oh my! She is sooooo cute! This photographer captured her sweetness. Wow!

Liz said...

Deb I decided I would comment!! She is so sweet. I love all of the hair. Good luck when your mom leaves.

Unknown said...

The pictures are so perfect!! She does such an amazing job!